A monthly journal by prudent wealth.
What is this journal all about?
Our journal “PW Insider” includes an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Economic Outlook
- Stocks IN & OUT of Mutual Fund Portfolio & Top 5 Mutual Funds
- Algorithmic Trading: Just a Cakewalk?
- Insider Top 50
- How the War is Creating The Next Gen Millionaires.
- Indian Startup’s Big Bang IPOs.
- Gautam Adani: Richest Asian Billionaire in History?
- Are you Financially Fit? (Take A Test)
- Does your Fund Manager have ‘Skin in the Game’?
- All you need to know about Income Tax Returns.
Do check it out!
This book is developed in collaboration with Prudent Wealth.
Prudent Wealth is a Professional Financial Planning and Chartered Wealth Management Firm. It is North Bengal and Sikkim’s fastest growing Financial Consultant and Wealth Management Service Provider.
We have served over 2,000+ Clients & have an AUM of 250+ Cr. Prudent Wealth is founded with a vision to provide complete wealth management solutions with professional expertise and the highest level of service standards to its clients.
Our expertise, knowledge, years of experience, and thorough understanding of finance help the client achieve financial success. Our expertise, knowledge, years of experience, and thorough understanding of finance help the client achieve financial success.
Get Your Free Journal Now!
We would like to thank Chandan Ghosh, founder-director of Prudent Wealth, for giving us this opportunity to come up with the journal and share his valuable ideas. We would also like to thank the entire team of MyGoalMySip for their valuable inputs, which have helped us shape this journal.
- Editor PW Insider: Suraj Kar
- Sub Editor PW Insider: Arpita Chatterjee
Note to the readers:
This journal is solely developed to help the readers understand the necessity of financial planning, investing, and its benefits and drawbacks.
The contents of this publication do not necessarily represent or suggest Prudent Wealth’s endorsement, recommendation, or favoring. This publication is solely intended for educational and informational purposes.
For more information, reach us at [email protected]
Read Next: L&T Housing Finance: Should you invest?
Leave a Reply